Welcome To https://icehockeyinfo.com/
My name is Steve Christopher, and ever since I was a little kid, I have been a huge fan of hockey. The game of hockey is deeply ingrained in the culture of Canada. Therefore, as soon as I was able to walk, I was hooked on skating, and I haven’t stopped since then.
My Hockey Memories
Here Are My Favourite Ones
- 1987: With Wayne Gretzky and Mario Lemieux at the helm, Canada won the Canada Cup.
- 1989: Game 6 of the Flames’ Stanley Cup-winning season.
- 1996: Against the United States, Sydney Crosby scored the game-winning goal in extra time to earn Canada its first Olympic gold medal.
Hockey Disappointments That Have Broken My Heart
- 1994: Forsberg’s shootout victory over Canada in the Lillehammer Olympic finals was one of the greatest in history.
- 1997: During the NHL playoffs, Wayne Gretzky scored a slapshot over Mike Vernon’s shoulder to help eliminate the Flames.
- 2004: When the Calgary Flames lost the Stanley Cup final in double overtime to the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Why I Started icehockeyinfo.com?
I started icehockeyinfo.com because I wanted to spread my love of the game and the information I’ve learned along the way. One person’s query answered or a new piece of information learned is enough for me to complete my job.
What You’ll Discover?
icehockeyinfo.com will teach you all you need to know to perform successfully on the ice while keeping yourself and your teammates safe. Everything from your skating to your shooting may be improved with the correct equipment and right techniques.
I hope to educate my readers on the laws of the game, the sport’s history, and how to become a better hockey player by answering a wide range of questions.
If you’re a newbie or a longtime fan, I hope you’ll find something new to learn here that will enhance your enjoyment of the sport.